With a single data logger it is possible to simultaneously connect 50 devices between inverters, string panels, production / exchange meters, energy meters or other devices.
All data is sent to the ErmesMonitor.com cloud via the integrated ethernet port or via an optional 4G modem. The data logger has two expansion slots useful for example for the 4G modem or other future expansion modules. The data logger can be conveniently configured remotely via the cloud web application or for eth settings via the convenient display.
- Ethernet (RJ-45) 10/100.
- Wi-Fi module New from the end of 2021!
- Internal module with 4G CAT4 LTE / 3G / 2G modem with 2FF mini SIM New!
ADC – Support analog weather sensors
- PT100 ambient temperature sensor.
- PT100 rear panel temperature sensor.
- 2-wire irradiation sensor or pyranometer
(models with non-amplified direct output only).
- 2 slots for adding optional internal modules New!
- Integrated board temperature sensor (+/- 1 ° C).
- FRAM New!
- 128Mbyte Flash memory with > 1 month of local data storage in the absence of connection to the server. New!
- Dedicated input with recharging circuit for lead-acid backup battery.
- Reset button on the front panel
Device connection ports
- 3 photo-coupled RS-485 ports (2 wires).
- 1 RS-232 (3-wire) photo-coupled port.
- 1 Ethernet port (RJ-45).
- 1 LoRa ™ radio module for long distance connections with proprietary protocol (optional module available from the end of 2021).
PC connection ports for debugging
- 1 RS-232 shell port (3 wires).
- 1 micro USB device port on the front panel.
- Connection to serial port on PC through 3-wire serial cable and terminal software.
- Connection to USB port on PC via USB cable and terminal software compatible with USB-HID standard.
- New 5mm clamps (instead of 3.5mm) with 2.5mm cable support New!
- 4 photo-coupled inputs.
- 1 output with signal relay (1A COM / NA / NC).
- 1 open collector output.
DC 12V – 1.5A:
On screw terminal.
or via jack 5.5 x 2.1
- RGB LED on front panel New!
- 128×64 graphic display for operating status and configurations with capacitive buttons for menu management New!
- Self-diagnostic watchdog.
- Progressive watchdog with auto-reboot.
- Fractalgarden OS V8 or later.
- 1-click remote firmware update.
- 1-click remote configuration update.
- Operating temperature from -20 to 75 ° C.
- Non-operating temperature -40 to 85 ° C.
- Relative humidity from 5% to 95% (in the absence of condensation).
- Maximum operating altitude 2000 m.
What is included
- Ermes 5 datalogger in 8-module IP20 container
with DIN rail support New!
Width: 142 mm
Base: 110 mm
Height: 55 mm
- Weight: 250g
- DC12V – 1.5A power supply (mandatory).
- 2G, 3G, 4G LTE modem module with relative antenna with SMA connector on the front panel.
- SIM national operator.
- IP56 outdoor wall mounting KIT complete with power supply, buffer battery and magnetothermic.
- GSM outdoor antenna with 5m cable.
- Weather sensors.